Quick and effective help for stress!
Tackle stress with our full-day workshop.
Get the tools to restore or maintain wellbeing. You’ll learn more about stress and get all the tools that have worked in over 1000 counselling sessions with stress suffers since 2012.
Get the right tools
Stress can have a huge impact on your health. But what exactly is stress and how do you feel it? And is stress exclusively a bad thing?
Stress is actually a state of strain that can be described as an imbalance in your body. Stress symptoms can vary from person to person, so it can be difficult to know for sure if your symptoms are caused by stress or something else. Symptoms can manifest themselves physically, mentally and in your behaviour. In order to manage your stress, it’s crucial that you recognise the symptoms. Both so that you can work with any imbalance in your life right now and so that you can react to your stress symptoms in the future.
Create a life without stress is a workshop for those who want to learn more about stress. You will be introduced to knowledge, tools and strategies that will give you improved confidence and competences to “be in” an exciting study, work and private life – without stress.
Our workshop is based on the latest research and has been proven in more than 1,000 counselling sessions. We have spent 2 years developing and testing our concept and we can confirm that it works. People who prevent stress with our workshop have a 90% reduced risk of suffering from stress. This is shown by the results from the first 500 employees who have completed our concept.
By attending our workshop, we give you 1 year access to the Benefix Wellbeing Learning Platform, where you will find the market’s best on-demand courses and exercises for managers and stressed employees. In addition, 2 personal counselling sessions with a senior work psychology consultant are also included in the workshop price (optional).
Knowledge, tools and exercises
CONCRETE EXERCISES AND ADVICE FOR A BETTER EVERYDAY LIFE
WorkshopLearn to tackle stress
1 full day workshop
2 personal sessions
12 months access to the Benefix wellbeing and learning platform
12-month follow-up e-mails
Once we have received your registration, we will send a confirmation to the email address you have entered. Along with the confirmation email, you will receive an invoice and the date of our next workshop.
What does the workshop include?
Customer reviews & success stories
With our workshop, you can help yourself towards a stress-free life. Read about our previous customers’ success stories here.
"New knowledge, self-awareness and tools for task management. Very positive - it's nice to be able to rewind and fast-forward and gain insight into the factors behind stress. In addition, the video course has given me tools for where I want to go and how to get there. For me, this media is almost better than having live conversations, where you typically also have to solve tasks between the conversations."
"The great thing about the course is that I can take it whenever it suits me. I typically took it just before going to bed at night. I've become aware of the symptoms of stress. It's nice to have that knowledge itemised. Knowledge about stress is not logical, so it's important to go through this and learn it using the tools in the course. I will definitely take the course several times and regularly in the future. I have put the audio files on hard disc so that I can also listen to them as a podcast."
"The video course has given me some good tools, including remembering to spend enough time in the "strategy room". It has given me more overview and energy. The course has given me a really great benefit. For example, chapter 4 of the course "How to keep an employee at the top" A light bulb went off in my head. After going through this chapter, I spent two days improving my structures as instructed in the chapter. It works 200% better for me now."
"The whole course is very thorough and easy to follow. I took notes on everything as instructed. I used the course as a bit of a break in the working day and it was nice to know how long it would take before I started. It works really well that you can go back in the course if you get interrupted. The course has thus given me some indispensable points in my daily work as an HR employee, which I can use to provide even better counselling to our managers."
Info about the
In the workshop “Create a stress-free life” you will get the following:
- A stress-free life and tools to avoid stress in the future.
- Introduction and practice using the Benefix platform. During the workshop, we help you get started with the new habits and the use of our various tools and exercises so that you can easily integrate them into your everyday life after the workshop.
- All workshop participants get access to Klausen’s online wellbeing and learning platform, Benefix, for 1 year from the day of the workshop.
- Tools that have been developed based on experience from more than 1000 counselling sessions with stress sufferers.
- Follow-up emails with the topics from the workshop for a year.
- Certificate – possibly to register on your LinkedIn profile.
- Up to 2 personal conversations (optional) with senior work psychology consultant Kurt S. Klausen. The sessions are included in the price. Conversations can take place online or in person in Aarhus. If you want more than 2 sessions, each session costs DKK 795/hour.
- Catering on the day is included in the price.
The learning processes in Klausen’s workshops are developed using recognised research-based learning methods. Among other things, we refer to our own case study: “Learning Theory in Action” – developed in collaboration with Aalborg University.
- Baldursson, E. B. (2009). Hyperstress: essays om moderne arbejdspsykologi. Frydenlund Academic.
- Baldursson, E. B. (2012). Social smerte i det moderne arbejdsliv ud fra et arbejdspsykologisk perspektiv. Tidsskrift for Forskning i Sygdom og Samfund,9(16).
- Baldursson, E. B., Carlsen, P. W., & Pedersen, B. T. (2013). Brikker til en evolutionær neurosocial teori om stress. Psyke & Logos, 34(2), 24.
- Joëls, M., & Baram, T. Z. (2009). The neuro-symphony of stress. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 10(6), 459-466.
The workshop is held in our beautiful surroundings at
INCUBA – Åbogade 15, 8200 Aarhus N.
Parking along the roads around the area is free.
It is also free to park in INCUBA’s car parks (the gravel parking lot at Helsingsforsgade), but the car must be registered at the reception.
In the neighbouring car park, you can park for free for the first 4 hours by placing the parking disc. If you need more time, you can register your car on the iPad at the reception